Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing Strategies
Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing StrategiesÖz:
Evli Bireylerin İyi Oluşunu Artırmak: Evlilik Doyumu, Öz-anlayış ve Mutluluğu Artırma Stratejilerinin İncelenmesiÖz:
- Al Nima, A., & Garcia, D. (2015). Factor structure of the happiness-increasing strategies scales (H-ISS): activities and coping strategies in relation to positive and negative affect. PeerJ, 3, e1059.
- Altınsoy, F., & Aypay, A. (2021). A post-traumatic growth model: psychological hardiness, happiness-increasing strategies, and problem-focused coping. Current Psychology, 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12144-021-02466-0.
- Arnett, J. J., & Taber, S. (1994). Adolescence terminable and interminable: When does adolescence end?. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 23(5), 517-537.
- Barcus, S. M. (1999). The relationship between religious commitment, spiritual well-being and psychological well-being. [Doctoral dissertation, Ball State University]. Ball State University ProQuest Dissertations Publishing.
- Bodenmann, G. (1997). Dyadic coping-a systematic-transactional view of stress and coping among couples: Theory and empirical findings. European Review of Applied Psychology, 47, 137-140.
- Bodenmann, G. (2005). Dyadic coping and its significance for marital functioning. In T. A. Revenson, K. Kayser & G. Bodenmann (Eds.), Couples coping with stress (pp. 33- 48). American Psychological Association.
- Bradburn, N. M. (1969). The Structure Of Psychological Well-Being. American Sociological Review, 3(5), 948-949.
- Brown, K. W., & Ryan, R. M. (2003). The benefits of being present: mindfulness and its role in psychological well-being. Journal of personality and social psychology, 84(4), 822.
- Bruckner, D. W. (2013). Present desire satisfaction and past well-being. Australasian Journal of Philosophy, 91(1), 15-29. DOI: 10.1080/00048402.2011.632016.
- Burgess, E. W., & Cottrell, L. S. (1936). The prediction of adjustment in marriage. American Sociological Review, 1(5), 737-751.
- Carr, D., Freedman, V. A., Cornman, J. C., & Schwarz, N. (2014). Happy marriage, happy life? Marital quality and subjective well being in later life. Journal of Marriage and Family, 76(5), 930-948. https://doi.org/10.1111/jomf.12133.
- Çelik, E. (2014). Evlilik yaşam doyumu ölçeğinin Türkçe versiyonunun geçerlik ve güvenirliği [The Validity and Reliability of the Turkish Version of the Married Life Satisfaction Scale]. Cumhuriyet Uluslararası Eğitim Dergisi, 3(4), 1-9.
- Çetinkaya, A., & Bulut, S. S. (2019). Lise öğrencilerinde kendini toparlama gücü düzeyleri ve öznel iyi oluşu artırma stratejilerinin incelenmesi [Investigation of the resilience levels and the strategies for increasing subjective well being of high school students]. Türk Psikolojik Danışma ve Rehberlik Dergisi, 9(55), 1053-1084.
- Chang, E. C., D’zurilla, T. J., & Sanna, L. J. (2009). Social problem solving as a mediator of the link between stress and psychological well-being in middle-adulthood. Cognitive therapy and research, 33(1), 33-49.
- Chen, B., Vansteenkiste, M., Beyers, W., Boone, L., Deci, E. L., der Kaap-Deeder, V., ... & Verstuyf, J. (2015). Basic psychological need satisfaction, need frustration, and need strength across four cultures. Motivation and Emotion, 39(2), 216-236. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11031-014-9450-1.
- Chen, F. F., Jing, Y., Hayes, A., & Lee, J. M. (2013). Two concepts or two approaches? A bifactor analysis of psychological and subjective well-being. Journal of Happiness Studies, 14(3), 1033-1068. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10902-012-9367-x.
- Chraif, M., & Dumitru, D. (2015). Gender differences on wellbeing and quality of life at young students at psychology. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 180, 1579-1583.
- Coombs, R. H. (1991). Marital Status And Personal Well-Being. A Literature Review. Family Relations, 97-102.
- Dargahi, S. H., Mohsenzade, F., & Zahrakar, K. (2015). The effect of positive thinking training on psychological well-being and perceived quality of marital relationship on infertile women. Positive Psychology Research, 1(3), 45-58.
- Deci, E. L., & Ryan, R. M. (2008). Hedonia, eudaimonia, and well-being: An introduction. Journal Of Happiness Studies, 9(1), 1-11.
- Deniz, M., Kesici, Ş., & Sümer, A. S. (2008). The validity and reliability of the Turkish version of the Self-Compassion Scale. Social Behavior and Personality: An International Journal, 36(9), 1151-1160.
- Dhasmana, P., Singh, G. M., Srinivasan, M., & Kumar, S. (2018). Anger and psychological well-being: A correlational study among working adults in Uttarakhand, India. International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health, 7(4), 296-301.
- Diener, E. D., Emmons, R. A., Larsen, R. J., & Griffin, S. (1985). The satisfaction with life scale. Journal Of Personality Assessment, 49(1), 71-75.
- Diener, E., Gohm, C. L., Suh, E., & Oishi, S. (2000). Similarity of the relations between marital status and subjective well-being across cultures. Journal Of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 31(4), 419-436.
- Diener, E., Scollon, C. N., & Lucas, R. E. (2009b). The evolving concept of subjective well-being: the multifaceted nature of happiness.
- Diener, E., Wirtz, D., Biswas-Diener, R., Tov, W., Kim-Prieto, C., Choi, D. W., & Oishi, S. (2009a). New measures of well-being. In Assessing well-being (pp. 247-266). Springer, Dordrecht.
- Diener, E., Wirtz, D., Tov, W., Kim-Prieto, C., Choi, D. W., Oishi, S., & Biswas-Diener, R. (2010). New well-being measures: Short scales to assess flourishing and positive and negative feelings. Social Indicators Research, 97(2), 143-156. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11205-009-9493-y.
- Dorsey, D. (2013). Desire-satisfaction and Welfare as Temporal. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice, 16(1), 151-171.
- Ellis, Albert. 1973. Rational-Emotive Therapy. Big Sur Recordings. 32-44.
- Eren, K.A., Aşıcı, A.A. (2017). The Determinants of Happiness in Turkey: Evidence from City-Level Data. Journal of Happiness Studies, 18, 647–669. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10902-016-9746-9.
- Ereş, F. (2009). Toplumsal bir sorun: suçlu çocuklar ve ailenin önemi [A Social Problem: Delinquency Children and Importance of Family]. Sosyal Politika Çalışmaları Dergisi, 17(17), 88-96.
- Eryilmaz, A. (2010a). Ergenler için öznel iyi oluşu artırma stratejileri ölçeğinin geliştirilmesi [Developing a scale about subjective well being increases strategies for adolescents]. Turkish Psychological Counseling and Guidance Journal, 4(33), 81-88.
- Eryılmaz, A. (2010b). Ergenlerde Öznel iyi oluşu artırma stratejilerini kullanma ile akademik motivasyon arasındaki ilişki [The relationship between using of subjective well being ıncreasing strategies and academic motivation in adolescence]. Klinik Psikiyatri, 13(2), 77-84.
- Eryılmaz, A. (2011). Ergen Öznel İyi Oluşu ile Olumlu Gelecek Beklentisi Arasındaki İlişkinin İncelenmesi [The relationship between adolescences’ subjective well-being and positive expectations towards future]. Dusunen Adam: Journal of Psychiatry and Neurological Sciences, 24(3).
- Eryılmaz, A. (2017). Yetişkinler için Mutluluğu Artırma Stratejileri Ölçeğinin Geliştirilmesi [Development of Happiness Increasing Strategies Scale for Adults]. Journal Of Mood Disorders, 7(2), 116-123. https://doi.org/10.5455/jmood.20170227024228.
- Eryılmaz, A., & Aypay, A. (2011). Ergenlerin derse katılmaya motive olmaları ile öznel iyi oluşları arasındaki ilişkinin incelenmesi [Investigation of the relationship between adolescents’ motivation to class engagement and their level of subjective well-being]. Uluslararası İnsan Bilimleri Dergisi, 8(1), 1220-1233.
- Eryılmaz, A., & Atak, H. (2011). Ailesiyle Yaşayan Yaşlılarda Mutluluk Modeli [A model of happiness for older adults living with their families]. Archives Of Neuropsychiatry/Noropsikiatri Arsivi, 48(4), 227-223.
- Fahimdanesh, F., Noferesti, A., & Tavakol, K. (2020). Self-compassion and forgiveness: Major predictors of marital satisfaction in young couples. The American Journal of Family Therapy, 48(3), 221-234. https://doi.org/10.1080/01926187.2019.1708832.
- Fava, G. A., & Ruini, C. (2003). Development and characteristics of a well-being enhancing psychotherapeutic strategy: Well-being therapy. Journal Of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry, 34(1), 45-63.
- Fava, G. A., & Tomba, E. (2009). Increasing psychological well being and resilience by psychotherapeutic methods. Journal of personality, 77(6), 1903-1934.
- Fava, G. A., Rafanelli, C., Cazzaro, M., Conti, S., & Grandi, S. (1998). Well-being therapy. A novel psychotherapeutic approach for residual symptoms of affective disorders. Psychological Medicine, 28(2), 475-480.
- Fordyce, M. W. (1977). Development of a program to increase personal happiness. Journal of Counseling Pychology, 24(6), 511.
- Fordyce, M. W. (1983). A program to increase happiness: further studies. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 30(4), 483.
- Gilbert, P. (2009). Introducing compassion-focused therapy. Advances in psychiatric treatment, 15(3), 199-208.
- Gottman, J. M., & Krokoff, L. J. (1989). Marital interaction and satisfaction: a longitudinal view. Journal of Consulting And Clinical Psychology, 57(1), 47.
- Gove, W. R., Hughes, M., & Style, C. B. (1983). Does marriage have positive effects on the psychological well-being of the individual?. Journal Of Health and Social Behavior, 24(2), 122-131.
- Heathwood, C. (2006). Desire satisfactionism and hedonism. Philosophical Studies, 128(3), 539-563.
- Johnson, H. A., Zabriskie, R. B., & Hill, B. (2006). The contribution of couple leisure involvement, leisure time, and leisure satisfaction to marital satisfaction. Marriage and Family Review, 40(1), 69-91.
- Kalyencioğlu, D., & Kutlu, Y. (2010). Ergenlerin aile işlevi algılarına göre uyum düzeyleri [The adjustment level according to family function perceptions of adolescents]. Florence Nightingale Journal of Nursing, 18(2), 56-62.
- Karslı, N. (2019). Psikolojik iyi oluş ve dindarlık ilişkisi: Trabzon ilahiyat örneği [The relationship between psychological well-being and religiosity: the sample of Trabzon theology faculty]. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Üniversitesi İlahiyat Fakültesi Dergisi, (15), 173-205.
- Kim, H. K., & McKenry, P. C. (2002). The relationship between marriage and psychological well-being: A longitudinal analysis. Journal of Family Issues, 23(8), 885-911.
- Kim-Prieto, C., Diener, E., Tamir, M., Scollon, C., & Diener, M. (2005). Integrating the diverse definitions of happiness: A time-sequential framework of subjective well-being. Journal of Happiness Studies, 6(3), 261-300.
- Kimter, N. (2016). Namaz ve psikolojik iyi olma arasındaki ilişki üzerine bir inceleme [An examination on the relationship between prayer and psychological well-being]. Ekev Akademi Dergisi, (68), 299-332.
- Lawrence, E.M., Rogers, R.G., Zajacova, A., Wadsworth, T. (2019). Marital Happiness, Marital Status, Health, and Longevity. Journal of Happiness Studies, 20, 1539–1561. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10902-018-0009-9.
- Lee Duckworth, A., Steen, T. A., & Seligman, M. E. (2005). Positive psychology in clinical practice. Annu. Rev. Clin. Psychol., 1, 629-651.
- Lindfors, P., Berntsson, L., & Lundberg, U. (2006). Factor structure of Ryff’s psychological well-being scales in Swedish female and male white-collar workers. Personality and Individual Differences, 40(6), 1213-1222.
- Locke, H. J., & Wallace, K. M. (1959). Short marital-adjustment and prediction tests: Their reliability and validity. Marriage and family living, 21(3), 251-255.
- Locke, H. J., & Williamson, R. C. (1958). Marital adjustment: A factor analysis study. American Sociological Review, 23(5), 562-569.
- Marks, N. F., & Lambert, J. D. (1998). Marital status continuity and change among young and midlife adults: Longitudinal effects on psychological well-being. Journal of Family Issues, 19(6), 652-686.
- Maslow, A. (1968). Some educational implications of the humanistic psychologies. Harvard Educational Review, 38(4), 685-696.
- Matud, M. P., López-Curbelo, M., & Fortes, D. (2019). Gender and psychological well-being. International Journal Of Environmental Research And Public Health, 16(19), 3531. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph16193531.
- Maybery, D., Ling, L., Szakacs, E., & Reupert, A. (2005). Children of a parent with a mental illness: perspectives on need. Australian e-Journal for the Advancement of Mental Health, 4(2), 78-88. https://doi.org/10.5172/jamh.4.2.78.
- Nakano, K. (1991). The role of coping strategies on psychological and physical well-being. Japanese Psychological Research, 33(4), 160-167.
- Neff, K. (2003a). Self-compassion: An alternative conceptualization of a healthy attitude toward oneself. Self and Identity, 2(2), 85-101.
- Neff, K. D. (2003b). The development and validation of a scale to measure self-compassion. Self and identity, 2(3), 223-250.
- Neff, K. D. (2011). Self compassion, self esteem, and well being. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 5(1), 1-12.
- Newton Maloney, H. (1990). Psychology of Religion: Personalities, Religion and Possibilities. Grand Rapids. MI: Baker.
- Orden, S. R., & Bradburn, N. M. (1968). Dimensions of marriage happiness. American Journal of Sociology, 73(6), 715-731.
- Paul Smith, W., Compton, W. C., & Beryl West, W. (1995). Meditation as an adjunct to a happiness enhancement program. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 51(2), 269-273.
- Pauley, G., & McPherson, S. (2010). The experience and meaning of compassion and self compassion for individuals with depression or anxiety. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice, 83(2), 129-143.
- Perez, J. A. (2012). Gender difference in psychological well-being among Filipino college student samples. International Journal of Humanities And Social Science, 2(13), 84-93.
- Perini, U., & Sironi, E. (2016). Marital status and psychological well-being: A cross section analysis. Marital Status and Psychological Well-Being: A Cross Section Analysis, 41-48.
- Peterson, C., Park, N., & Seligman, M. E. (2005). Orientations to happiness and life satisfaction: The full life versus the empty life. Journal of Happiness Studies, 6(1), 25-41.
- Petrican, R., Moscovitch, M., & Grady, C. (2014). Proficiency in positive vs. negative emotion identification and subjective well-being among long-term married elderly couples. Frontiers in psychology, 5, 338.
- Raes, F. (2011). The effect of self-compassion on the development of depression symptoms in a non-clinical sample. Mindfulness, 2(1), 33-36.
- Rammohan, A., Rao, K., & Subbakrishna, D. K. (2002). Religious coping and psychological wellbeing in carers of relatives with schizophrenia. ACTA Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 105(5), 356-362.
- Rıza, S. Ö. (2016). Evli bireylerin bilişsel duygu düzenleme stratejilerinin psikolojik iyi oluşları ve evlilik doyumları ile ilişkisinin incelenmesi [The relationship between cognitive emotion regulation strategies, psychological well being and marital satisfaction on married individual] Master's thesis, Işık University.
- Rostami, M., Abdi, M., & Heidari, H. (2014). Correlation of childhood maltreatment, self-compassion and mental health in married people. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health, 16(61), 73-61.
- Rusbult, C. E. (1980). Commitment and satisfaction in romantic associations: A test of the investment model. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 16(2), 172-186.
- Ryan, R. (2009). Self determination theory and well being. Social Psychology, 84(822), 848.
- Ryan, R. M., & Deci, E. L. (2000). Self-determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation, social development, and well-being. American Psychologist, 55(1), 68.
- Ryan, R. M., & Deci, E. L. (2002). Overview of self-determination theory: An organismic dialectical perspective. Handbook of Self-Determination Research, 2, 3-33.
- Ryff, C. D. (1989). Happiness is everything, or is it? Explorations on the meaning of psychological well-being. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 57(6), 1069.
- Scheier, M. F., Carver, C. S., & Bridges, M. W. (2001). Optimism, pessimism, and psychological well-being.
- Scorsolini-Comin, F., & Dos Santos, M. A. (2012). Correlations between subjective well-being, dyadic adjustment and marital satisfaction in Brazilian married people. The Spanish Journal of Psychology, 15(1), 166-176.
- Seligman, M. E., Parks, A. C., & Steen, T. (2004). A balanced psychology and a full life. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London. Series B: Biological Sciences, 359(1449), 1379-1381.
- Seyhan, B. Y. (2013). Dua tutumu ile psikolojik iyi olma hali arasındaki ilişkiler: Üniversite öğrencileri üzerine bir araştırma [The relations between prayer attitudes and psychological well-being: a research on university students]. Cumhuriyet Üniversitesi İlahiyat Fakültesi Dergisi, 17(2), 157-183.
- Shapira, L. B., & Mongrain, M. (2010). The benefits of self-compassion and optimism exercises for individuals vulnerable to depression. The Journal of Positive Psychology, 5(5), 377-389.
- Sheldon, K. M., Cheng, C., & Hilpert, J. (2011). Understanding well-being and optimal functioning: Applying the multilevel personality in context (MPIC) model. Psychological Inquiry, 22(1), 1-16.
- Smith, J. L. (2015). Self-compassion and resilience in senior living residents. Seniors Housing and Care Journal, 23(1), 17-31.
- Snyder, D. K. (1979). Multidimensional assessment of marital satisfaction. Journal of Marriage and the Family, 414), 813-823.
- Spanier, G. B., & Cole, C. L. (1976). Toward clarification and investigation of marital adjustment. International journal of sociology of the family, 121-146.
- Sümer, A. S. (2008). Farklı öz-anlayış (self-compassion) düzeylerine sahip üniversite öğrencilerinde depresyon anksiyete ve stresin değerlendirilmesi [Investigating depression, anxiety, and stress on university students with different self-compassion levels] [Master dissertation, Selçuk University]. Selcuk University Digital Archive Systems. http://hdl.handle.net/123456789/378
- Tao, HL. (2019). Marriage and Happiness: Evidence from Taiwan. Journal of Happiness Studies, 20, 1843–1861. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10902-018-0029-5.
- Telef, B. B. (2013). Psikolojik iyi oluş ölçeği: Türkçeye uyarlama, geçerlik ve güvenirlik çalışması [The adaptation of psychological well-being into turkish: a validity and reliability study]. Hacettepe Üniversitesi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi, 28(28-3), 374-384.
- Terman, L. M., & Buttenwieser, P. (1935). Personality factors in marital compatibility. The Journal of Social Psychology, 6(2), 143-171.
- Tkach, C., & Lyubomirsky, S. (2006). How do people pursue happiness?: Relating personality, happiness-increasing strategies, and well-being. Journal of Happiness Studies, 7(2), 183-225.
- Turney, K. (2012). Prevalence and Correlates of Stability and Change in Maternal Depression: Evidence from the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study. PLOS ONE 7(9): e45709. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0045709
- Uçar, E. (2018). Psikolojik iyi oluş yordayıcısı olarak dindarlık, evlilik doyumu ve problem çözme [Religiosity, problem solving, and marital satisfaction as predictors of psychological well-being] Master's thesis, İstanbul Ticaret University.
- Verner-Filion, J., & Vallerand, R. J. (2018). A longitudinal examination of elite youth soccer players: The role of passion and basic need satisfaction in athletes' optimal functioning. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 39, 20-28.
- Vigna, A. J., Poehlmann-Tynan, J., & Koenig, B. W. (2018). Does self-compassion facilitate resilience to stigma? A school-based study of sexual and gender minority youth. Mindfulness, 9(3), 914-924.
- Vittersø, J. (2013). Feelings, meanings, and optimal functioning: Some distinctions between hedonic and eudaimonic well-being. In A. S. Waterman (Ed.), The best within us: Positive psychology perspectives on eudaimonia (pp. 39–55). American Psychological Association. https://doi.org/10.1037/14092-003
- Von Humboldt, S., Leal, I., & Pimenta, F. (2015). Sense of coherence, sociodemographic, lifestyle, and health-related factors in older adults' subjective well-being. International Journal of Gerontology, 9(1), 15-19.
- Ward, P. J., Lundberg, N. R., Zabriskie, R. B., & Berrett, K. (2009). Measuring marital satisfaction: A comparison of the revised dyadic adjustment scale and the satisfaction with married life scale. Marriage and Family Review, 45(4), 412-429.
- Williams, K., & Dunne Bryant, A. (2006). Divorce and adult psychological well being: Clarifying the role of gender and child age. Journal of Marriage and Family, 68(5), 1178-1196.
- Wong, S. S. (2012). Negative thinking versus positive thinking in a Singaporean student sample: Relationships with psychological well-being and psychological maladjustment. Learning and Individual Differences, 22(1), 76-82.
- Yekta, S., Rafi’Khah, M. A., Zamani, N., & Karimi, P. (2014). The Impact of Anger Management Instruction on Mothers’ Psychological Well-Being. Quarterly Journal of Family and Research, 11(1), 73-86.
|APA||Bırni G, ERYILMAZ A (2022). Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing Strategies. , 650 - 668. 10.17066/tpdrd.12061408|
|Chicago||Bırni Gaye,ERYILMAZ ALİ Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing Strategies. (2022): 650 - 668. 10.17066/tpdrd.12061408|
|MLA||Bırni Gaye,ERYILMAZ ALİ Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing Strategies. , 2022, ss.650 - 668. 10.17066/tpdrd.12061408|
|AMA||Bırni G,ERYILMAZ A Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing Strategies. . 2022; 650 - 668. 10.17066/tpdrd.12061408|
|Vancouver||Bırni G,ERYILMAZ A Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing Strategies. . 2022; 650 - 668. 10.17066/tpdrd.12061408|
|IEEE||Bırni G,ERYILMAZ A "Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing Strategies." , ss.650 - 668, 2022. 10.17066/tpdrd.12061408|
|ISNAD||Bırni, Gaye - ERYILMAZ, ALİ. "Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing Strategies". (2022), 650-668. https://doi.org/10.17066/tpdrd.12061408|
|APA||Bırni G, ERYILMAZ A (2022). Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing Strategies. Türk Psikolojik Danışma ve Rehberlik Dergisi, 12(67), 650 - 668. 10.17066/tpdrd.12061408|
|Chicago||Bırni Gaye,ERYILMAZ ALİ Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing Strategies. Türk Psikolojik Danışma ve Rehberlik Dergisi 12, no.67 (2022): 650 - 668. 10.17066/tpdrd.12061408|
|MLA||Bırni Gaye,ERYILMAZ ALİ Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing Strategies. Türk Psikolojik Danışma ve Rehberlik Dergisi, vol.12, no.67, 2022, ss.650 - 668. 10.17066/tpdrd.12061408|
|AMA||Bırni G,ERYILMAZ A Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing Strategies. Türk Psikolojik Danışma ve Rehberlik Dergisi. 2022; 12(67): 650 - 668. 10.17066/tpdrd.12061408|
|Vancouver||Bırni G,ERYILMAZ A Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing Strategies. Türk Psikolojik Danışma ve Rehberlik Dergisi. 2022; 12(67): 650 - 668. 10.17066/tpdrd.12061408|
|IEEE||Bırni G,ERYILMAZ A "Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing Strategies." Türk Psikolojik Danışma ve Rehberlik Dergisi, 12, ss.650 - 668, 2022. 10.17066/tpdrd.12061408|
|ISNAD||Bırni, Gaye - ERYILMAZ, ALİ. "Enhancing Well-being of the Married: Investigating Marital Satisfaction, Self-Compassion and Happiness Increasing Strategies". Türk Psikolojik Danışma ve Rehberlik Dergisi 12/67 (2022), 650-668. https://doi.org/10.17066/tpdrd.12061408|