Sport Participation and Gender Differences in Rhythmic Ability
Sport Participation and Gender Differences in Rhythmic AbilityÖz:
Ritim Becerisinde Spora Katılım ve Cinsiyet FarkıÖz:
- 1. Borysiuk Z, Waskiewicz Z. (2008). Information processes, stimulation and perceptual training in fencing. Journal of Human Kinetics, 19, 63-82.
- 2. Bourquin O. (2003). Coordination. (M Reid, A Quinn, M Crespo, Der.) Strength and Conditioning for Tennis. The International Tennis Federation, ITF Ltd. p. 73.
- 3. Gallahue DL, Ozmun JC. (1995). Understanding Motor Development: Infants, Children, Adolescents, Adults. WCB Brown & Benchmark Publishers, Dubuque, IA.
- 4. Groves W. (1969). Rhythmic training and its relation to the synchronization of motor-rhythmic response. Journal of Research in Music Education, 17, 408-415.
- 5. Haines C. (2003). Sequencing, co-ordination and rhythm ability in young children. Child: Care, Health & Development 29(5), 395409.
- 6. Kirchner G, Fishburne G. (1995). Physical Education for Elementary School Children. McGraw-Hill. p.535.
- 7. Laurence PC. (2000) The role of rhythm in ballet training. Research in Dance Education, 1 (2), 173-191.
- 8. Pica R. (1998). Dance Training for Gymnastics. Leisure Press Champaign, İllinois. p. 69.
- 9. Pollatou E, Karadimou K, Gerodimos V. (2005). Gender differences in musical aptitude, rhythmic ability and motor performance in preschool children. Early Child Development and Care, 175, 361369.
- 10. Schleuter SL, Schleuter LJ. (1985). The relationship of grade level and sex differences to certain rhythmic responses of primary grade children. Journal of Research in Music Education, 33(1), 23-29.
- 11. Schönborn R. (2003). Timing in tennis: New findings and conclusions. (M Crespo, M Reid, D Miley, Der.) Applied sport science for high performance tennis. The International Tennis Federation, ITF Ltd, 37-39.
- 12. Smoll F. (1975). Variability in development of spatial and temporal elements in rhythm ability. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 40,140.
- 13. Van Der Mars H. (1989). Observer reliability: Issues and procedures. (PW Darst, DB Zakrajsek, VH Mancini, Der.) Analyzing Physical Education and Sports Instruction. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, 5580.
- 14. Weikart P. (1989). Teaching Movement and Dance: A Sequential Approach to Rhythmic Movement. Ypsilanti, MI, High/Scope Press.
- 15. Zachopoulou E, Derri V, Chatzopoulos D, Ellinoudis T. (2003). Application of Orff and Dalcroze activities in preschool children: Do they affect the level of rhythmic ability? Physical Educator, 60, 50-56.
- 16. Zachopoulou E, Mantis K, Serbezis V, Teodosiou A, Papadimitriou K. (2000). Differentiation of parameters for rhythmic ability among young tennis players, basketball players and swimmers. European Journal of Physical Education, 5, 220-230.
|APA||SÖĞÜT M, KİRAZCI S (2014). Sport Participation and Gender Differences in Rhythmic Ability. Spor Bilimleri Dergisi, 25(1), 36 - 42.|
|Chicago||SÖĞÜT MUSTAFA,KİRAZCI Saadettin Sport Participation and Gender Differences in Rhythmic Ability. Spor Bilimleri Dergisi 25, no.1 (2014): 36 - 42.|
|MLA||SÖĞÜT MUSTAFA,KİRAZCI Saadettin Sport Participation and Gender Differences in Rhythmic Ability. Spor Bilimleri Dergisi, vol.25, no.1, 2014, ss.36 - 42.|
|AMA||SÖĞÜT M,KİRAZCI S Sport Participation and Gender Differences in Rhythmic Ability. Spor Bilimleri Dergisi. 2014; 25(1): 36 - 42.|
|Vancouver||SÖĞÜT M,KİRAZCI S Sport Participation and Gender Differences in Rhythmic Ability. Spor Bilimleri Dergisi. 2014; 25(1): 36 - 42.|
|IEEE||SÖĞÜT M,KİRAZCI S "Sport Participation and Gender Differences in Rhythmic Ability." Spor Bilimleri Dergisi, 25, ss.36 - 42, 2014.|
|ISNAD||SÖĞÜT, MUSTAFA - KİRAZCI, Saadettin. "Sport Participation and Gender Differences in Rhythmic Ability". Spor Bilimleri Dergisi 25/1 (2014), 36-42.|