Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisi
Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisiÖz:
Relationship of Mothers a Diagnosis of Schizophrenia with their BabiesÖz:
- Abel KM, Webb RT, Salmon MP, Wan MW, Appleby L (2005) Prevalence and predictors of parenting outcomes in a cohort of mothers with schizophrenia admitted for joint mother and baby psychiatric care in England. J Clin Psychiatry, 66:781-789.
- Ackerson BJ (2003) Coping with the dual demands of severe mental ıllness and parenting: the parents’ perspective. Fam Soc, 84:109-118.
- Ainsworth MDS, Blehar M, Waters E, Wall S (2015) Patterns of Attachment. New York, Taylor and Francis.
- Alves M, Rodrigues, AR, Moreira AM, Queirós O (2017) The impact of parental schizophrenia in the development of behavioral disorders and mental illness in children. Eur Psychiatry, 41:728-728.
- APA (2013) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th ed. Washington D.C., American Psychiatric Association.
- Binbay T, Ulaş H, Elbi H, Alptekin K (2011) Türkiye’de psikoz epidemiyolojisi: yaygınlık tahminleri ve başvuru oranları üzerine sistematik bir gözden geçirme. Turk Psikiyatri Derg, 22:40-52.
- Bosanac P, Buist A, Burrows G (2003) Motherhood and schizophrenic illnesses: a review of the literature. Aust N Z J Psychiatry, 37:24-30.
- Bowlby J (1984) Attachment and Loss: vol 1. Attachment (revised ed). Penguin, London.
- Brook JS, Brook DW,Whiteman M (2003) Maternal correlates of toddler ınsecure and dependent behavior. J Genet Psychol, 164:72-87.
- Brooke-Sumner C, Petersen I, Asher L, Mall S, Egbe CO, Lund C (2015) Systematic review of feasibility and acceptability of psychosocial interventions for schizophrenia in low and middle income countries. BMC Psychiatry, 15:1-12.
- Busch A,Redlich AD (2007) Patients’ perception of possible child custody or visitation loss for nonadherence to psychiatric treatment. Psychiatr Serv, 58:999-1002.
- Campbell L, Hanlon MC, Poon AWC, Paolini S, Stone M, Galletly C et al. (2012) The experiences of Australian parents with psychosis: the second Australian national survey of psychosis. Aust N Z J Psychiatry, 46:890-900.
- Cardno AG, Marshall EJ, Coid B, Macdonald AM, Ribchester TR, Davies NJ et al. (1999) Heritability estimates for psychotic disorders. Arch Gen Psychiatry, 56:162-168.
- Cazas O (2007) Femmes psychotiques et maternité: quels risques pour l’enfant? Gynecol Obstet Fertil Senol, 35:1055-1059.
- Chandra PS, Bhargavaraman RP, Raghunandan VNGP, Shaligram D (2006) Delusions related to infant and their association with mother–infant interactions in postpartum psychotic disorders. Arch Womens Ment Health, 9:285-288.
- Chernomas WM, Clarke DE, Chisholm FA (2000) Perspectives of women living with schizophrenia. Psychiatr Serv, 51:1517-1521.
- Cohn JF, Tronick E (1989) Specificity of ınfants’ response to mothers’ affective behavior. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry, 28:242-248.
- Cook J, Steigman P (2000) Experiences of parents with mental illnesses and their service needs. J Calif Alliance Ment Ill, 11:21-23.
- Cook JA, Steigman PJ, Jonikas JA (2014) Outcomes of programs serving mothers with psychiatric disabilities and their young children: a multisite case file abstraction study. Psychiatr Rehabil J, 37:232-241.
- Craig T, Bromet EJ (2004) Parents with psychosis. Ann Clin Psychiatry, 16:35-39.
- Currier GW, Simpson GM (1998) Antipsychotic medications and fertility. Psychiatr Serv, 49:175-176.
- Çiçekoğlu P, Duran S (2018) Dünyada ve Türkiye’de toplum temelli koruyucu ruh sağlığı hizmetleri. Ünsal Barlas G, editör. Toplum Ruh Sağlığı Hemşireliği. Ankara: Türkiye Klinikleri.
- D’angelo EJ (1986) Security of attachment in ınfants with schizophrenic, depressed, and unaffected mothers. J Genet Psychol, 147:421-422.
- Davies B, Allen D (2007) Integrating “mental illness” and “motherhood”: the positive use of surveillance by health professionals. A qualitative study. Int J Nurs Stud, 44:365-376.
- Dean K, Stevens H, Mortensen PB, Murray RM, Walsh E, Pedersen CB (2010) Full spectrum of psychiatric outcomes among offspring with parental history of mental disorder. Arch Gen Psychiatry, 67:822-829.
- Deane, FP, Mercer J, Talyarkhan A, Lambert G, Pickard J (2012). Group cohesion and homework adherence in multi-family group therapy for schizophrenia. Aust N Z J Fam Ther, 33:128-141.
- Denham SA, Bassett HH, Wyatt T (2015) The socialization of emotional competence. In: Handbook of socialization: Theory and research (Eds: JE Grusec, PD Hastings): 614-637. London, Guilford.
- Diaz-Caneja A, Johnson S (2004) The views and experiences of severely mentally ill mothers--a qualitative study. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol, 39:472-482.
- Dipple H, Smith S, Andrews H, Evans B (2002) The experience of motherhood in women with severe and enduring mental illness. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol, 37:336-340.
- Dolman C, Jones I, Howard LM (2013) Preconception to parenting: a systematic review and metasynthesis of the qualitative literature on motherhood for women with severe mental illness. Arch Womens Ment Health, 16:173-196.
- Dunn B (1993) Growing up with a psychotic mother: A retrospective study. Am J Orthopsychiatry, 63:177-189.
- Eack SM, Pogue-Geile, MF, Greenwald DP, Hogarty SS, & Keshavan MS (2011) Mechanisms of functional improvement in a 2-year trial of cognitive enhancement therapy for early schizophrenia. Psychol Med, 41:1253-1261.
- Eaton WW, Mortensen PB, Frydenberg M (2000) Obstetric factors, urbanization and psychosis. Schizophr Res, 43:117-123.
- Engur B (2017) Parents with psychosis: Impact on parenting & parentchild relationship. J Child Adolesc Behav, 5:1-4.
- Erbaydar NP (2009) Hastalık yükü kavramı ve hesaplanmasında kullanılan ölçütler ve daly kavramına kısa bakış. Toplum Hekimliği Bülteni, 28:20-25.
- Fabre C, Pauly V, Baumstarck K, Etchecopar-Etchart D, Orleans V, Llorca PM et al. (2021) Pregnancy, delivery and neonatal complications in women with schizophrenia: a national population-based cohort study. Lancet Reg Health Eur, 10:1-9.
- Falloon IRH, Boyd JL, McGill CW, Razani J, Moss HB, Gilderman AM (1982) Family management in the prevention of exacerbations of schizophrenia. N Engl J Med, 306:1437-1440.
- Fearon RMP, Van IJzendoorn MH, Fonagy P, Bakermans-Kranenburg MJ, Schuengel C, Bokhorst CL (2006) In search of shared and nonshared environmental factors in security of attachment: A behavior-genetic study of the association between sensitivity and attachment security. Dev Psychol, 42:1026-1040.
- Fleming AS, Klein E, Corter C (1992) The effects of a social support group on depression, maternal attitudes and behavior in new mothers. J Child Psychol Psychiatry, 33:685-698.
- Garety PA, Freeman D, Jolley S, Dunn G, Bebbington PE, Fowler DG et al. (2005) Reasoning, emotions, and delusional conviction in psychosis. J Abnorm Psychol, 114:373-384.
- Gelfand DM, Teti DM, Seiner SA, Jameson PB (1996) Helping mothers fight depression: Evaluation of a home-based intervention program for depressed mothers and their infants. J Clin Child Psychol, 25:406-422.
- Guttentag CL, Pedrosa-Josic C, Landry SH, Smith KE, Swank PR (2006) Individual variability in parenting profiles and predictors of change: Effects of an intervention with disadvantaged mothers. J Appl Dev Psychol, 27:349-369.
- Gürol A, Polat S (2012) The effects of baby massage on attachment between mother and their ınfants. Asian Nurs Res, 6:35-41.
- Hıpwell AE, Goossens FA, Melhuısh EC, Kumar R (2000) Severe maternal psychopathology and infant–mother attachment. Dev Psychopathol, 12:157-175.
- Hollingsworth LD (2004) Child custody loss among women with persistent severe mental illness. Soc Work Res, 28:199-209.
- Juffer F, Hoksbergen RA, Riksen-Walraven JM, Kohnstamm GA (1997) Early intervention in adoptive families: supporting maternal sensitive responsiveness, infant-mother attachment, and infant competence. J Child Psychol Psychiatry, 38:1039-1050.
- Kahng SK, Oyserman D, Bybee D, Mowbray C (2008) Mothers with serious mental illness: When symptoms decline does parenting improve? J Fam Psychol, 22:162-166.
- Khoshgoftar M, Khodabakhshi-Koolaee A, Sheikhi MR (2021) Analysis of the early mother-child relationship in schizophrenic patients. Int J Soc Psychiatry, 1-7.
- Kılıç C (2020) Türkiye’de ruhsal hastaliklarin yayginliği ve ruhsal tedavi ihtiyaci konusunda neredeyiz? Toplum ve Hekim, 35:179-187.
- Kopp CB (1982) Antecedents of self-regulation: A developmental perspective. Dev Psychol, 18:199-214.
- Kumar R, Marks M, Platz C, Yoshida K (1995) Clinical survey of a psychiatric mother and baby unit: characteristics of 100 consecutive admissions. J Affect Disord, 33:11-22.
- Lagan M, Knights K, Barton J, Boyce PM (2009) Advocacy for mothers with psychiatric illness: A clinical perspective. Int J Ment Health Nurs, 18:53-61.
- Liu CH, Keshavan MS, Tronick E, Seidman LJ (2015) Perinatal risks and childhood premorbid ındicators of later psychosis: Next steps for early psychosocial interventions. Schizophr Bull, 41:801-816.
- Liu TC, Chen, CS, Loh CPA (2010) Do children of parents with mental illness have lower survival rate? A population-based study. Compr Psychiatry, 51:250-255.
- Main M, Hesse E (1990) Parents’ unresolved traumatic experiences are related to infant disorganized attachment status: Is frightened and/or frightening parental behavior the linking mechanism? In Attachment in the Preschool Years: Theory, Research, and Intervention. (Eds: MT Greenberg, D Cicchetti, EM Cummings):161-182. Chicago, University of Chicago Press.
- Malhotra M, Kumar D, Verma R (2015) Effect of psychosocial environment in children having mother with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res, 226:418- 424.
- Mason C, Subedi S, Davis RB (2007) Clients with mental illness and their children: implications for clinical practice. Issues Ment Health Nurs, 28:1105-1123.
- Matevosyan NR (2010) Pregnancy and postpartum specifics in women with schizophrenia: a meta-study. Arch Gynecol Obstet, 283:141-147.
- McGrath JJ, Hearle J, Jenner L, Plant K, Drummond A, Barkla JM (1999) The fertility and fecundity of patients with psychoses. Acta Psychiatr Scand, 99:441-446.
- Mehta UM, Bhagyavathi HD, Kumar CN, Thirthalli J, Gangadhar BN (2013) Cognitive deconstruction of parenting in schizophrenia: The role of theory of mind. Aust NZJ Psychiatry, 48:249-258.
- Montag C, Heinz A, Kunz D, Gallinat J (2007) Self-reported empathic abilities in schizophrenia. Schizophr Res, 92:85-89.
- Montgomery P (2005) Mothers with a serious mental illness: a critical review of the literature. Arch Psychiatr Nurs, 19:226-235.
- Montgomery P, Tompkins C, Forchuk C, French S (2006) Keeping close: mothering with serious mental illness. J Adv Nurs, 54:20-28.
- Moran G, Pederson DR, Krupka A (2005) Maternal unresolved attachment status impedes the effectiveness of interventions with adolescent mothers. Infant Ment Health J, 26:231-249.
- Mowbray C, Oyserman D, Bybee D, MacFarlane P (2002) Parenting of mothers with a serious mental illness: Differential effects of diagnosis, clinical history and other mental health variables. Soc Work Res, 26:225- 240.
- Mowbray CT, Bybee D, Oyserman D, MacFarlane P, Bowersox N (2006) Psychosocial outcomes for adult children of parents with severe mental ıllnesses: demographic and clinical history predictors. Health Soc Work, 31:99-108.
- Murray CJL, Lopez AD (1996) The global burden of disease: A comprehensive assessment of mortality and disability from diseases, injuries, and risk factors in 1990 and projected to 2020. World Health Organization, World Bank, Harvard School of Public Health.
- Murray L, Cooper PJ, Wilson A, Romaniuk H (2003) Controlled trial of the short- and long-term effect of psychological treatment of post-partum depression. Br J Psychiatry, 182:420-427.
- Nicholson J, Miller L (2008) Parenting. In Clinical Handbook of Schizophrenia. (Eds: KT Mueser, DV Jeste):471-480. New York, Guilford.
- Nomaguchi KM, Milkie MA (2003) Costs and rewards of children: the effects of becoming a parent on adults’ lives. J Marriage Fam, 65:356-374.
- Onozawa K, Glover V, Adams D, Modi N, Kumar RC (2001) Infant massage improves mother-infant interaction for mothers with postnatal depression. J Affect Disord, 63:201-207.
- Oyserman D, Bybee D, Mowbray C, Kahng SK (2004) Parenting selfconstruals of mothers with a serious mental ıllness: Efficacy, burden, and personal growth. J Appl Soc Psychol, 34:2503-2523.
- Öztürk O, Uluşahin A (2011) Ruh sağlığı ve bozuklukları, cilt I, 11. Baskı. Ankara, Nobel Tıp Kitapevleri.
- Park JM, Solomon P, Mandell DS (2006) Involvement in the child welfare system among mothers with serious mental illness. Psychiatr Serv, 57:493- 497.
- Plant K, Byrne L, Barkla J, McLean D, Hearle J, McGrath J (2002) Parents with psychosis: a pilot studyexamining self-report measures related to family functioning. Australian e-Journal for the Advancement of Mental Health, 1:38-48.
- Raja S, Boyce WF, Ramani S, Underhill C (2008) Success indicators for integrating mental health interventions with community-based rehabilitation projects. Int J Rehabil Res, 31:284-292.
- Reupert A, Maybery D (2007) Families affected by parental mental illness: A multiperspective account of issues and interventions. Am J Orthopsychiatry, 77:362-369.
- Reupert A, Maybery D (2011) Programmes for parents with a mental illness. J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs, 18:257-264.
- Riordan D, Appleby L, Faragher B (1999) Mother–infant interaction in post-partum women with schizophrenia and affective disorders. Psychol Med, 29:991-995.
- RSHMB (2004) Ulusal Hastalık Yükü ve Maliyet-Etkililik Projesi Hastalık Yükü Final Rapor. Ankara, T.C. Sağlık Bakanlığı Refik Saydam Hıfzıssıhha Merkezi Başkanlığı Hıfzıssıhha Mektebi Müdürlüğü.
- Schneider BH, Atkinson L, Tardif C (2001) Child–parent attachment and children’s peer relations: A quantitative review. Dev Psychol, 37:86-100.
- Seeman M (2010) Parenting issues in mothers with schizophrenia. Curr Womens Health Rev, 6:51-57.
- Skórska M, Makara-Studzińska MA (2020) Pregnant patient with schizophrenia- dilemmas of treatment and care. A problem still not only for psychiatrists. Psychiatr Pol, 31:715-725.
- Smith M (2004) Parental mental health: disruptions to parenting and outcomes for children. Child Fam Soc Work, 9:3-11.
- Strand J, Boström P, Grip K (2020) Parents’ descriptions of how their psychosis affects parenting. J Child Fam Stud, 29:620-631.
- Strega S, Fleet C, Brown L, Dominelli L, Callahan M, Walmsley C (2008) Connecting father absence and mother blame in child welfare policies and practice. Child Youth Serv Rev, 30:705-716.
- Tarbox SI, Pogue-Geile MF (2008) Development of social functioning in preschizophrenia children and adolescents: A systematic review. Psychol Bull, 134:561-583.
- Trotman HD, Holtzman CW, Walker EF, Addington JM, Bearden CE, Cadenhead KS et al. (2014) Stress exposure and sensitivity in the clinical high-risk syndrome: Initial findings from the North American Prodrome Longitudinal Study (NAPLS). Schizophr Res, 160:104-109.
- Turkington D, Dudley R, Warman DM, Beck AT (2004) Cognitivebehavioral therapy for schizophrenia: a review. J Psychiatr Pract, 10:5-16.
- Vauth R, Kleim B, Wirtz M, Corrigan PW (2007) Self-efficacy and empowerment as outcomes of self-stigmatizing and coping in schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res, 150:71-80.
- Velderman MK (2011) VIG as a method to promote sensitive parent–child ınteraction in ınfancy. ın: video ınteraction guidance. A relationship-based intervention to promote attunement, empathy and wellbeing (Eds M Landor, LTH Kennedy):106-120. London, Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Vigod S, Ross L (2010) Epidemiology of psychotic symptoms during pregnancy and postpartum in women with schizophrenia. Curr Womens Health Rev, 6:17-21.
- Waldo MC, Roath M, Levine W, Freedman R (1987) A model program to teach parenting skills to schizophrenic mothers. Psychiatr Serv, 38:1110- 1112.
- Wan MW, Moulton S, Abel KM (2008a) The service needs of mothers with schizophrenia: a qualitative study of perinatal psychiatric and antenatal workers. Gen Hosp Psychiatry, 30:177-184.
- Wan MW, Moulton S, Abel KM (2008b) A review of mother-child relational interventions and their usefulness for mothers with schizophrenia. Arch Womens Ment Health, 11:171-179.
- Wan MW, Salmon MP, Rıordan DM, Appleby L, Webb R, Abel KM (2007) What predicts poor mother–infant interaction in schizophrenia? Psychol Med, 37:537-546.
- Webster J (1992) Split in two: Experiences of the children of schizophrenic mothers. Br J Soc Work, 22:309-329.
- WHO (2008) mhGAP Intervention Guide for mental, neurological and substance use disorders in non-specialized health settings. Geneva, World Health Organization.
- WHO (2010) Community Based Rehabilitation: CBR guidelines. Geneva, World Health Organization.
- WHO (2022) Schizophrenia. https://www.who.int/news-room/factsheets/detail/schizophrenia. (Accessed 24.01.2022).
- Wynne LC, Tienari P, Nieminen P, Sorri A, Lahti I, Moring J et al. (2006) Genotype-environment interaction in the schizophrenia spectrum: genetic liability and global family ratings in the Finnish Adoption Study. Fam Process, 45:419-434.
|APA||ÇETİNKAYA BÜYÜKBODUR A, Sakarya H, KILIÇLI A (2022). Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisi. , 427 - 436. 10.18863/pgy.1065019|
|Chicago||ÇETİNKAYA BÜYÜKBODUR AYŞİN,Sakarya Hakan,KILIÇLI Ayşegül Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisi. (2022): 427 - 436. 10.18863/pgy.1065019|
|MLA||ÇETİNKAYA BÜYÜKBODUR AYŞİN,Sakarya Hakan,KILIÇLI Ayşegül Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisi. , 2022, ss.427 - 436. 10.18863/pgy.1065019|
|AMA||ÇETİNKAYA BÜYÜKBODUR A,Sakarya H,KILIÇLI A Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisi. . 2022; 427 - 436. 10.18863/pgy.1065019|
|Vancouver||ÇETİNKAYA BÜYÜKBODUR A,Sakarya H,KILIÇLI A Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisi. . 2022; 427 - 436. 10.18863/pgy.1065019|
|IEEE||ÇETİNKAYA BÜYÜKBODUR A,Sakarya H,KILIÇLI A "Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisi." , ss.427 - 436, 2022. 10.18863/pgy.1065019|
|ISNAD||ÇETİNKAYA BÜYÜKBODUR, AYŞİN vd. "Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisi". (2022), 427-436. https://doi.org/10.18863/pgy.1065019|
|APA||ÇETİNKAYA BÜYÜKBODUR A, Sakarya H, KILIÇLI A (2022). Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisi. Psikiyatride Güncel Yaklaşımlar, 14(3), 427 - 436. 10.18863/pgy.1065019|
|Chicago||ÇETİNKAYA BÜYÜKBODUR AYŞİN,Sakarya Hakan,KILIÇLI Ayşegül Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisi. Psikiyatride Güncel Yaklaşımlar 14, no.3 (2022): 427 - 436. 10.18863/pgy.1065019|
|MLA||ÇETİNKAYA BÜYÜKBODUR AYŞİN,Sakarya Hakan,KILIÇLI Ayşegül Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisi. Psikiyatride Güncel Yaklaşımlar, vol.14, no.3, 2022, ss.427 - 436. 10.18863/pgy.1065019|
|AMA||ÇETİNKAYA BÜYÜKBODUR A,Sakarya H,KILIÇLI A Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisi. Psikiyatride Güncel Yaklaşımlar. 2022; 14(3): 427 - 436. 10.18863/pgy.1065019|
|Vancouver||ÇETİNKAYA BÜYÜKBODUR A,Sakarya H,KILIÇLI A Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisi. Psikiyatride Güncel Yaklaşımlar. 2022; 14(3): 427 - 436. 10.18863/pgy.1065019|
|IEEE||ÇETİNKAYA BÜYÜKBODUR A,Sakarya H,KILIÇLI A "Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisi." Psikiyatride Güncel Yaklaşımlar, 14, ss.427 - 436, 2022. 10.18863/pgy.1065019|
|ISNAD||ÇETİNKAYA BÜYÜKBODUR, AYŞİN vd. "Şizofreni Tanısı Olan Annelerin Bebekleri İle İlişkisi". Psikiyatride Güncel Yaklaşımlar 14/3 (2022), 427-436. https://doi.org/10.18863/pgy.1065019|