PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION: UNDERSTANDING THE PARENTS’ PERCEPTION
PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION: UNDERSTANDING THE PARENTS’ PERCEPTIONÖz:
- Akkok, F. (1999). Parental involvement in the educational system: To empower parents to become more knowledgeable and effective. Paper presented at the Central Asia Regional Literacy Forum, Istanbul.
- Al-Mahrooqi, R., Denman, C., & Al-Maamari, F. (2016). Omani parents’ involvement in their children’s English education. SAGE Open, 6(1), 1-12
- Anderson, K. J., & Minke, K. M. (2007). Parent involvement in education: Toward an understanding of Parents’ decision making. The Journal of Educational Research, 100(5), 311-323.
- Calzada, E. J., Huang, K. Y., Hernandez, M., Soriano, E., Acra, C. F., Dawson McClure, S., & Brotman, L. (2015). Family and teacher characteristics as predictors of parent involvement in education during early childhood among Afro Caribbean and Latino immigrant families. Urban Education, 50(7), 870-896.
- Castillo, R., & Camelo, L. C. (2013). Assisting your child’s learning in L2 is like teaching them to ride a bike: A study on parental involvement. GIST Education and Learning Research Journal, 7, 54-73.
- Christianakis, M. (2011). Parents as “help labor”: Inner-city teachers’ narratives of parent involvement. Teacher Education Quarterly, 38(4), 157-178.
- Cunha, J., Rosário, P., Macedo, L., Nunes, A. R., Fuentes, S., Pinto, R., & Suárez, N. (2015). Parents’ conceptions of their homework involvement in elementary school. Psicothema, 27(2), 159-165.
- Epstein, J. L., Sanders, M. G., Simon, B. S., Salinas, K. C., Jansorn, N. R., & Van Voorhis, F. L. (2002). School, family, and community partnerships: Your handbook for action (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Erdener, M. A., & Knoeppel, R. C. (2018). Parents’ perceptions of their involvement in schooling. International Journal of Research in Education and Science, 4(1), 1-13.
- Emerson, L., Fear, J., Fox, S., & Sanders, E. (2012). Parental engagement in learning and schooling: Lessons from research. A report by the Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth (ARACY) for the Family–School and Community Partnerships Bureau: Canberra.
- Gokturk, S., & Dinckal, S. (2018). Effective parental involvement in education: experiences and perceptions of Turkish teachers from private schools. Teachers and Teaching, 24(2), 183-201.
- Hakyemez, S. (2015). Turkish early childhood educators on parental involvement. European Educational Research Journal, 14(1), 100-112.
- Hoover-Dempsey, K. V., Battiato, A. C., Walker, J. M., Reed, R. P., DeJong, J. M., & Jones, K. P. (2001). Parental involvement in homework. Educational Psychologist, 36(3), 195- 209.
- Hoover-Dempsey, K. V., & Sandler, H. M. (1995). Parental involvement in children’s education: Why does it make a difference? Teachers College Record, 97(2), 310-331.
- Hornby, G., & Lafaele, R. (2011). Barriers to parental involvement in education: An explanatory model. Educational Review, 63(1), 37-52.
- Huss-Keeler, R. L. (1997). Teacher perception of ethnic and linguistic minority parental involvement and its relationships to children’s language and literacy learning: A case study. Teaching and Teacher Education, 13(2), 171-182.
- LaRocque, M., Kleiman, I., & Darling, S. M. (2011). Parental involvement: The missing link in school achievement. Preventing School Failure, 55(3), 115-122.
- Mafa, O., & Makuba, E. (2013). The Involvement of Parents in the Education of their Children in Zimbabwe’s Rural Primary Schools: The Case of Matabeleland North Province. Journal of Research & Method in Education, 1(2), 37-43.
- Mahmoud, S. S. (2018). Saudi parents’ perceptions of the kind of help they offer to their primary school kids. English Language Teaching, 11(3), 102-112.
- McNeal Jr, R. B. (2014). Parent involvement, academic achievement and the role of student attitudes and behaviors as mediators. Universal Journal of Educational Research, 2(8), 564-576.
- Moosa, S., Karabenick, S. A., & Adams, L. (2001). Teacher perceptions of Arab parent involvement in elementary schools. School Community Journal, 11(2), 7-26.
- Niehaus, K., & Adelson, J. L. (2014). School support, parental involvement, and academic and social-emotional outcomes for English language learners. American Educational Research Journal, 51(4), 810-844.
- Pakter, A., & Chen, L. L. (2013). The daily text: Increasing parental involvement in education with mobile text messaging. Journal of Educational Technology Systems, 41(4), 353-367.
- Panferov, S. (2010). Increasing ELL parental involvement in our schools: Learning from the parents. Theory into Practice, 49(2), 106-112.
- Pena, D. C. (2000). Parent involvement: Influencing factors and implications. The Journal of Educational Research, 94(1), 42-54.
- Sad, S. N., & Gurbuzturk, O. (2013). Primary School Students’ Parents’ Level of Involvement into Their Children’s Education. Educational Sciences: Theory and Practice, 13(2), 1006-1011.
- Souto-Manning, M., & Swick, K. J. (2006). Teachers’ beliefs about parent and family involvement: Rethinking our family involvement paradigm. Early Childhood Education Journal, 34(2), 187-193.
- Tekin, A. K. (2011). Parents’ motivational beliefs about their involvement in young children’s education. Early Child Development and Care, 181(10), 1315-1329.
- Ustunel, E. (2009). The comparison of parental involvement for German language learning and the academic success of the students. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 1(1), 271-276
- Xuesong, G. (2006). Strategies used by Chinese parents to support English language learning: Voices of ‘elite’university students. RELC Journal, 37(3), 285-298.
|APA||KALAYCI G, ÖZ H (2018). PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION: UNDERSTANDING THE PARENTS’ PERCEPTION. IOJET, 5(4), 832 - 847.|
|Chicago||KALAYCI Gülce,ÖZ Hüseyin PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION: UNDERSTANDING THE PARENTS’ PERCEPTION. IOJET 5, no.4 (2018): 832 - 847.|
|MLA||KALAYCI Gülce,ÖZ Hüseyin PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION: UNDERSTANDING THE PARENTS’ PERCEPTION. IOJET, vol.5, no.4, 2018, ss.832 - 847.|
|AMA||KALAYCI G,ÖZ H PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION: UNDERSTANDING THE PARENTS’ PERCEPTION. IOJET. 2018; 5(4): 832 - 847.|
|Vancouver||KALAYCI G,ÖZ H PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION: UNDERSTANDING THE PARENTS’ PERCEPTION. IOJET. 2018; 5(4): 832 - 847.|
|IEEE||KALAYCI G,ÖZ H "PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION: UNDERSTANDING THE PARENTS’ PERCEPTION." IOJET, 5, ss.832 - 847, 2018.|
|ISNAD||KALAYCI, Gülce - ÖZ, Hüseyin. "PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION: UNDERSTANDING THE PARENTS’ PERCEPTION". IOJET 5/4 (2018), 832-847.|